Sunday 19 January 2014

Too many ideas!

I confess....I am a brainstorming addict!! My handbag is filled with list after list of ideas, designs and to do lists!

During down time at the market it's the first thing I do. Grab a pen and any scrap paper I can put my hand on and start scribbling!  It's probably my most favourite thing to do in the world to write a lovely list!

This week I officially launched Lulu Makes Things! The website is good to go and Facebook is now up too! Very nerve wracking to put your work out there but thankfully I have a lot of lovely people in my life to like the page instantly so made it much less harrowing!

Now all I have to do is narrow down the gazillion ideas I have so they all fit at the stand! A daunting task but definitely high on the to do list for this week!

I love making new things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment